[Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Announcement request to submit to NFB list

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Dec 25 17:16:02 UTC 2017

>To: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>, Alice Eaddy <Cheiro_alice at aol.com>
>From: Janice Toothman <janice.toothman at verizon.net>
>Subject: Announcement request to submit to NFB list
>Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 13:49:06 -0500
>

>David,
>
>Happy Holidays! I have attached a flyer
>regarding a Fundraising raffle that the National
>Association of the DeafBlind will conduct and
>from now until its drawing on January 29 at the
>Great Gathering in at Washington Seminar.
>
>Can you please send the attached flyer out as an
>email to all of the NFB lists.  Thank you.
>
>Janice Toothman
>Second Vice-President
>National Association of the DeafBlind
>We are, We care, We share, We grow, We make a difference
>

>---
>http://www.avg.com

[]

Washington Seminar 2018 Raffle

Holiday Inn Hotel

550 C St SW, Washington, DC 20004

To benefit the National Association of the DeafBlind

A backpack filled with-

$250 worth of Gift Cards

(Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks, Target & Uber)

Amazon Echo Dot

TCL Pulse (compatible w/ any Smartphone)

Ultra Slim 3.0 4 Port USB Data Hub

JLab Bluetooth Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones

Ghiradelli Chocolate Bars & Assorted Nuts

Raffle Tickets Cost:

1 for $3.00

2 for $5.00

5 for $10.00

25 for $20.00

Drawing will occur during the Great Gathering-in on January 29, 2018

  Please purchase tickets by January 24, 2018 if
by mail; unless you intent to purchase tickets at
the Hotel on either Sunday (1/28/18) from
1:00PM-4:00 or Monday (1/29/19 from 12:00PM-5:00PM

Send Requests for tickets to Janice Toothman
<mailto:Janice.toothman at verizon.net>Janice.toothman at verizon.net
or text 301-332-2516

12608 Milburn Lane Bowie, MD 20715-1612

Make Checks/Money Order to National Association of the DeafBlind (NADB)