[Nfbnet-members-list] Radio and Podcast Talent

Mau, Kirsten kmau at nfb.org
Tue Dec 12 01:30:57 UTC 2017

Greetings all,

We know we have some great radio and podcast
talent out there. I'd like to learn more about
who is doing what in this area and how we can
work together. If you know someone who hosts or
produces a podcast or radio show, can you please
share their program name and email address with
me, off-list? Please email me directly at kmau at nfb.org.

Thanks in advance.

Kirsten

Kirsten Mau

Director of Marketing and Communications

(410) 659-9314 ext. 2244| kmau at nfb.org

1478194114000_nfblogo.jpg

The National Federation of the Blind is a
community of members and friends who believe in
the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.