[Nfbnet-members-list] Combined Federal Campaign Reminder

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Thu Sep 29 15:44:40 UTC 2016

Are you a federal employee?  Have you benefited from the National
Federation of the Blind?  Please pay it forward!

Many federal departments and agencies are about to enter the time
period for changing the direction or electing the direction of your
charitable dollars.  The Combined Federal Campaign allows federal
employees to elect to give directly to the charity of their
choice.  I am writing to urge you to do so. We are #11162, and our
name is listed as "Blind Federation of America."

Please feel free to contact me directly with questions or concerns.

characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise
the expectations of blind people because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Director of Outreach
National Federation of the Blind
200 E. Wells at Jernigan Place