[Nfbnet-members-list] Amazing CO Raffle: Buy online till midnight!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:55:58 UTC 2016

Greetings,

The Colorado Center for the Blind was founded in 1988 as a direct
result of the work of the National Federation of the Blind.  The
National Federation of the Blind has been instrumental in changing the
lives of blind people for over 75 years.

By supporting the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado, you
are supporting the Colorado Center for the Blind!  The NFB of Colorado
provides scholarships to blind college students.  The NFB of Colorado
provides intensive summer Braille training to blind kids.  Members of
the National Federation of the Blind support the Colorado Center in so
many ways.  They are inspirational role models to our students.  The
NFB of Colorado is an integral part of the Colorado Center.

I joined the NFB in 1978 and my life changed significantly.  I gained
belief and confidence in myself and realized that I could feel good
about myself and compete in all ways with others.  This opened my
life.  I have a master's degree, a son who will be 23 tomorrow and
have had the honor to direct the Colorado Center since 1999.

At the Colorado Center for the Blind we combine positive blindness
training along with challenge courses and confidence building so that
our students can gain all of the skills and belief in themselves that
they need in order to work, attend school, have children, buy a home
and live their lives completely.

Today is October 26th which means that you have until midnight to
purchase your raffle tickets for this year's Amazing Colorado Raffle
brought to you by the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.

Like last year, one lucky person will win $2500, another $1000, and
yet another $500.  All you need to do is purchase tickets and throw
your hat in the running.  Tickets cost only $10 for one or get three
for $20 or whatever multiple thereof you like.  For example, $100 will
get you 15 tickets in the raffle.

How do you participate?   First of all, if you have already
participated, we thank you very much, but if you haven't,
participating is easy.  Please go to the following address and follow
the instructions:
www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>

Please note that your last chance to buy these tickets online is today
until midnight.

Do I have to be present to win?  Absolutely not!  We will draw the
three names Saturday evening, October 29th, at approximately 8:00 pm
Mountain as part of our Annual Convention taking place at the Denver
Marriott South which is actually located in Loan Tree, Colorado.

I thank you in advance for participating in this year's raffle.  Good luck!

Julie Deden
Executive Director
Colorado Center for the Blind

P.S.  We apologize if you receive this message more than once due to
the nature of our email lists.

Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO  80120
303-778-1130
303-778-1598 fax
www.cocenter.org<http://www.cocenter.org/>

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance

--
Dan Burke
My Cell:  406.546.8546