[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Blind Voter Survey

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Nov 14 22:26:29 UTC 2016

PLEASE COMPLETE THE NFB BLIND VOTER SURVEY at <http://www.nfb.org>www.nfb.org.

The Help America Vote Act establishes a legal right for each blind
and low vision voter to be allowed to cast an independent and private
ballot.   We need to know whether this opportunity was provided to
you when you cast your ballot in the 2016 Presidential election.  How
was your overall voting experience this time? For instance, was
accessible voting equipment available for your use? Were poll workers
able to explain how to use it? Were any problems resolved?

If things went well, we need to know that.  We also need to know if
your voting experience was not satisfactory.  That is why we need you
and other blind and low vision voters to complete our brief survey on
the 2016 blind voter experience.  The survey results will help us
work to improve the voting process in future elections.

We urge you to complete the survey now, while your experience is
still fresh. Please also encourage others to complete the
survey.  The survey links are on the NFB home page,
<http://www.nfb.org>www.nfb.org, and the deadline for responses is
November 29th.

Thank you.

Charlie Brown