[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Utah, state convention live streaming, this weekend

James Bybee ututes76 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:25:04 UTC 2016

Hello members and friends of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah.

The 2016 state convention begins on Thursday, May 5, and once again,
we will be live streaming the general sessions of the convention.

How to listen: click this link:
http://s6.voscast.com:10970/listen.pls to listen live. When we are
not live streaming, please enjoy listening to selected speeches from
Dr. Marc Maurer, and Dr. Kenneth Jernigan.

When we will be streaming live: (Mountain time)
The Friday morning session, starting at 9 AM
The Friday afternoon session, starting at 1:45 PM
The Saturday afternoon session, starting at 1:45 PM
The NFBU 2016 banquet, starting at 6:15 PM.

You can follow the convention activities on social media with #NFBU16

Questions about our live streaming? Send an email to: nfbutahsocial at gmail.com

  Attached, you will find a copy of the entire 2016 state convention agenda.

Sent from my iPhone
Hello David. Would you please post this to all lists?

Thank you

<http://s6.voscast.com:10970/listen.pls>http://s6.voscast.com:10970/listen.pls
to listen live. When we are not live streaming, please enjoy
listening to selected speeches from Dr. Marc Maurer, and Dr. Kenneth Jernigan.

When we will be streaming live: (Mountain time)
The <x-apple-data-detectors://3>Friday morning session, starting
<x-apple-data-detectors://4>at 9 AM
The Friday afternoon session, starting <x-apple-data-detectors://6>at 1:45 PM
The <x-apple-data-detectors://7>Saturday afternoon session, starting
<x-apple-data-detectors://8>at 1:45 PM
The NFBU 2016 banquet, starting <x-apple-data-detectors://9>at 6:15 PM.

<mailto:nfbutahsocial at gmail.com>nfbutahsocial at gmail.com