[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of North Dakota Launches Schwan -Care Fundraiser

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:00:13 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Federationist:

The National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota has launched a
fundraising drive through Schwan's Food. We can use your help by designating
your orders from Schwan following the instructions below.

If you have never ordered from Schwan Foods, it is very easy and you'll
enjoy the wide choices of selection of frozen foods delivered right to your
door.

Through Schwans-Cares.com, you can order from Schwan's Home Delivery and
help our organization meet its fundraising goals. When you order by Apr 29
2016, 20% of product and 40% of eGift Card sales will go back to the
organization.

Here are two ways to support us! ORDER ONLINE:

Visit www.schwans-cares.com/c/26398

Click "Shop to Give"

Select team member, if applicable

Start shopping !

ORDER BY PHONE:

Call 1-855-870-7208 and provide Campaign ID: 26398 and Team Member ID, if
applicable.

To advance opportunities and education for the blind in North Dakota

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/26398

Schwan Foods may not be available in all parts of the United States.

We thank you for your support in advance.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th Street, South

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Phone: (701) 212-0154

Cell: (808) 295-2528

E-maiol: mota1252 at gmail.com <mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com>

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

 <http://www.nfb.org/TIME> http://www.nfb.org/TIME

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfb.org/make-gift> Make a gift to the National Federation of the
Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they wantIt's TIME