[Nfbnet-members-list] Don't miss Minnesota Table A36

Jennifer Dunnam jennifer.dunnam1829 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:24:59 UTC 2016

Please stop by Table a36 for information and items for purchase from
the NFB of Minnesota and our NFB training center, BLIND Incorporated.
Here's just some of what we have to offer:

Said to bring eternal good luck and fortune, a 1,000 folded paper
crane mobile constructed by  blind origami artists from the Twin Ports
area of Minnesota will be raffled off. Tickets are $2 or 3 for $5.
Proceeds benefit our Twin Ports Chapter.

Try your hand at our traditional Minnesota Word Scramble for just
$1--get all the words unscrambled correctly, and you'll be entered
into a drawing for a cash prize. The theme this year is access to
technology, and the proceeds benefit our Metro chapter.

Purchase delicious Indian wild rice and/or Minnesota salted nut rolls,
or buy a BLIND, Inc. t-shirts; proceeds benefit BLIND, Inc.

See you at table A36!

From: Jennifer Dunnam <jennifer.dunnam1829 at gmail.com>