[Nfbnet-members-list] Breaking News from NFB Independence Market

Ringlein, Ellen via nfb-talk nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 29 15:22:19 UTC 2016

Dear Federation Colleagues,

If you preregistered for convention, you received the email blast
which gave you the information about the Independence Market and the
exhibit hall.  If you missed that, here is the link to all that
information again.

https://nfb.org/exhibit-hall

But we have one last minute item that did not make it into the new
product list. We have digitized the 1990 edition of Jacobus tenBroek:
The Man and the Movement and it will be available as a DAISY audio
book on NLS cartridge from the Independence Market for $15.00 at convention.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein
Manager, Independence Market
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: (410) 659-9314, Extension 2421
Fax: (410) 685-2340
Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:ERinglein at nfb.org"ERinglein at nfb.org

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

HYPERLINK "https://nfb.org/make-gift" Make a gift to the National
Federation of the Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the
lives they want.