[Nfbnet-members-list] Note to blind college students

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Jun 28 02:37:31 UTC 2016

There's a good reason for blind college students
and graduates to come to the NFB National Job
Fair and the annual Job Seeker Seminar this year
– Wells Fargo is looking for you.

New jobseekers know how frustrating it can be
when an employer requires one or more years of
experience in order to qualify for an entry level
job, especially when a jobseeker has the educational qualifications needed.

You have the skills and you have the
passion.  All that's missing is the opportunity
to put them to use while making a difference.
The NFB Employment Committee commends Wells Fargo
for its enlightened approach to hiring and
encourages all blind college students and
graduates to take advantage of it by coming to the Job Seeker Seminar.

Monica Victoirno from Wells Fargo will share the
hiring process along with building a strong
resume and effective interviewing skills.

Why Wells Fargo?
Joining our team would allow you to work in a
fun, diverse environment, where you can use your problem-solving
and communication skills to build your career. We
encourage a healthy work/life balance, and we’ll support your
professional development with coaching and
training that can help you reach new heights of success.

To learn more about careers the company, visit
<http://www.wellsfargo.com/careers>wellsfargo.com/careers.

Wells Fargo is proud to be recognized as one of the “Top 50 Employers” in
CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine.

From: Dick Davis <ddavis at blindinc.org>