[Nfbnet-members-list] Come visit the Missouri affiliate at table A33 in the exhibit hall!

Dacia Cole dacia.luck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:08:53 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

During your busy convention schedule, you'll need a snack.  Why not
stop by table A33 and get some of Missouri's World Famous Trail Mix.
It's just $4.00 a bag and it's the best.  It sells out fast, so make
sure to come by early.  We are also selling umbrellas for $15.00.  It
rains daily in Floridia so you can't go wrong with an umbrella. Last
but not least, who doesn't love money? We are selling 50/50 tickets
for $1 per ticket or six tickets for $5.  Stop by the Missouri
affiliate table and let us show what we have.

See everyone in Orlando!!!!