[Nfbnet-members-list] 2016 NFB National Job Fair

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Jun 24 01:42:36 UTC 2016

Dear NFB Jobseekers,

Attached is a list of the employers coming to our
NFB National Job Fair and an updated set of instructions on how it works.

This year we have 20 employers at the Job
Fair.  And four of them – FedEx, Oracle, Target,
and Wells Fargo, are Fortune 500
employers!  There’s also that giant nonprofit,
the American Heart Association, lots of agencies
and one school for the blind, and other faithful
friends who have come in the past.Â
Unfortunately, there are no federal employers
this year – perhaps they have a travel freeze in
place?ÂÂ  College students and recent graduates
please make sure to come, because these employers are looking for you!Â
You will also receive an agenda for the Job
Seeker Seminar, most likely tomorrow.  Three of
the Fortune 500 employers are going to be there
to explain how to get jobs with them, among other
things.  So make sure to come!Â
The employer list, the instructions, and the Job
Seeker Seminar agenda will be sent to you only
once.  After that, all three items will be
posted on our Employment Committee website,
<http://employment.nfb.org/>http://employment.nfb.org/
so you can access them any time you want!Â
See you there!
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee
From: Dick Davis <ddavis at blindinc.org>