[Nfbnet-members-list] unique, High Quality NFB Branded Items Available from NAGDU

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 22 01:30:25 UTC 2016

           The National Association of Guide dog
Users, a strong & proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind is excited to offer two
unique, high quality NFB branded items during
this year’s convention. Last year we sold out of
one of them, so we are excited to bring it back
to you this year! Read on for a detailed
description of these must-have items for every Federationist!

           Last year, many of you were
disappointed we sold out of our thermal drink
containers before you could get one, so we are
bringing them back better than ever! This newly
designed vacuum-sealed, copper-lined drink
container holds 20 oz. of your favorite hot or
cold beverage. Before we bought them, I tested
them out for myself. They kept both my cold
beverage ice cold and my hot beverage piping hot
for more than nine hours. These containers
feature a locking flip top that is leak-proof, so
you can toss them in your bag and never worry
about them spilling! This year’s container is
stainless steel silver with a black lid and the
logo of the National Federation of the Blind,
including the “Live the Life You Want!” tag line
emblazoned in black. Though we will have more
than we had last year, they will likely sell out
fast again, so get yours before they do! These containers are again only $20!

We will also be offering a very high quality
branded polo shirt. This short-sleeved, collared
Port Authority Silk Touch Interlock polo shirt
features the logo of the National Federation of
the Blind in full color embroidered on the left
breast and the Opportunity symbol stitched on the
right sleeve. Our logo pops on these leaf green
and blue lake polos that are available in both
men’s and ladies styles.              What an
immediate and graphic reminder of the exciting
opportunity we have to be proud members of the
National Federation of the Blind, the largest and
most dynamic consumer organization of the blind
in the world! These high quality polos will be
available in sizes S ­ XL for only $30, with XXL
available for $32, XXXLs for $34, & XXXXLs at
$36. We will accept cash, check, and major credit
cards for all products. Come see us in the exhibit hall at table c-33.

From: "NAGDU President" <blind411 at verizon.net>