[Nfbnet-members-list] Social Media 101

Trevino, Danielle DTrevino at nfb.org
Wed Jun 15 21:08:29 UTC 2016

Dear Federation Family:
Do you have questions about social media? Are you
curious about where to begin? If you said yes,
I'd like to invite you to the Social Media 101
seminar at convention. It’s from 6:00-. to 8:00
p.m. in Wekiwa 3, and we will be discussing the following:
·         How to sign up for accounts on Facebook and Twitter
·         What all of the jargon means
·         How to post

·         How to follow the social media activity
of the National Federation of the Blind

I will also leave plenty of time at the end for
questions and might have time to help you sign up
for accounts, if need be. Please feel free to
reach out to me with any questions about the
seminar. If you will be attending, I encourage
you to bring your computer or mobile device with
you. I look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

Danielle Trevino
Coordinator for Social Media and Member Engagement
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
   Baltimore, MD 21230
P: (410) 659-9314, Extension 2358
E: <mailto:dtrevino at nfb.org>dtrevino at nfb.org
W: <http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org
FB: National Federation of the Blind
TW: @NFB_voice
YT: Nation’s Blind
<http://www.nfb.org/how-join>Live the life you want. Join the NFB today!

The National Federation of the Blind knows that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines
you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back.