[Nfbnet-members-list] NF=BE Healthy Fair and Try it Seminar

Jessica Beecham Jessica at wefitwellness.com
Tue Jun 14 19:54:08 UTC 2016

Try It at the NF-BE Healthy Fair!

Presented by NFB Sports and Recreation Division and WE Fit Wellness

Kick off your convention with the most high
energy, hands on, happening seminar of the week.
Get your climb on with our climb to independence
sponsors United States Association of Blind
Athletes. Watch your favorite Federation leaders
go head to head in the National Association of
Blind Merchants Audio Described Arm Wrestling
Extravaganza. Got a little extra blood? Get rid
of it at the OneBlood blood drive. Bang on some
cardio drums with WE Fit Wellness, sword fight
with SAAVI, try out BlindAlive eyes free
workouts, and check out the hot new Apple watch
with NFB of Colorado Sports and Rec. You can do
all this and more. Working up a sweat yet? Stop
by the Sports and Rec table to buy your moisture
wick quick dry technical T-Shirt or grab a bottle
of water from the National Association of Blind
Students. You can do all this and more in the
Sebastian Ballroom J from 10-4. Here is a sneak
peek at our list of NF-BE Healthy Fair and Try it
Seminar events. Come by and Try It!
·       OneBlood Blood Drive
·       Rock climbing
·       Audio Described Arm Wrestling
·       Traditional Japanese Sword Fighting
·       BlindAlive Eyes Free Fitness
·       Goalball
·       Tennis
·       Weight Lifting
·       Guide Running
·       Beep Baseball
·       Cardio Drumming
·       Body Composition Station
·       Push Up Station
·       Apple Watch Demo and Raffle
·       FitBit Demo
·       Zumba
·       Salsa Dancing
·       Yoga
·       Relaxation Station with Essential Oils
·       Arbon
·       OneTouch Self Defense
·       Total Life Changes Nutrition Supplements
·       Sports and Rec T-Shirts
·       KNFB-Reader and NFB-NEWSLINE® for Health
·       Independence Market Healthy Product Information
·       Good hydration station

·       Healthy Communities Community Service Booth

The NFB Sports and Recreation Division and WE Fit
Wellness extend a huge thank you to our sponsors!

National Association of Blind Merchants – Platinum Plus Sponsor

United States Association of Blind Athletes – Climb for Independence Sponsors

Southern Association of the Visually Impaired SAAVI – Gold Sponsor

Blackstone Consulting Inc – Gold Sponsor

Southern Foods Inc – Gold Sponsor

BlindAlive – Silver Sponsor

BLIND Inc. – Silver Sponsor

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Sports and Recreation Division – Bronze Sponsor

Colorado Center for the Blind – Bronze Sponsor