[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB-NEWSLINE Informs Voters

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Tue Jul 19 13:59:34 UTC 2016

July 19, 2016

The best tool for voters is information!  In an effort to help our
subscribers become more informed voters, NFB-NEWSLINE has added
candidate information for the upcoming presidential elections.

Just in time for the Republican and Democratic National Conventions,
you can log into NFB-NEWSLINE and get up to the minute information
about the leading candidates for the 2016 Presidential Election.

To hear about the candidates for the upcoming 2016 Presidential
Election using the telephone access method, press five on the main
menu for "Newspapers in a Different State", then five for 2016
"Presidential Election".  From there you can choose "Breaking News",
"Daily Newspaper", "International", or "Magazine" search results for
Clinton or Trump. You will be able to read articles from today's and
yesterday's publications.

To read about candidates for the 2016 Presidential Election using
NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, choose "Publications", then "Publication
Options", then "All Publications" and look for "Breaking News Search
Results" or "Daily Newspaper Search Results" or "International Search
Results" or "Magazine Search Results" for Clinton and Trump to read
the most current information available.

In order to obtain this information, we have performed a Global
Search for the candidates under "Breaking News" or "Daily Newspaper"
or "International" or "Magazines" and created the articles listed in
this new section called "2016 Presidential Election".  To obtain
further information, you can use the Global Search function to search
under additional topics.

Additional election information will be added as it becomes
available.  Don't forget to get out and vote!

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

NFB-NEWSLINE, A service of the National Federation of the Blind

Make the print yours with KNFB Reader at
<http://www.knfbreader.com>www.knfbreader.com

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.