[Nfbnet-members-list] New Hampshire Event

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 21:09:02 UTC 2016

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
60TH ANNIVERSARY CONVENTION & 2ND TECH EXPO
WHERE: HOLIDAY INN CONCORD
172 NORTH MAIN STREET CONCORD, NH 03301
WHEN: THURSDAY 3/31/2016 ­ SUNDAY 4/3/2016
The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of NH is celebrating its
60th birthday, and you're invited to the bash! Not only are we holding
our 60th anniversary, but we’re also having our second technology
expo! We're excited to be hosting some of the biggest names from
across the New England region and beyond under one roof ­ Freedom
Scientific, Humanware, American Printing House for the Blind, as well
as the National Braille Press just to name a few. And to add to the
festivities, we're having our first state-wide fashion show, so dress
your best for the runway while taking in the sights and sounds of a
raucous good time!

Worried about missing the fun? Don't be - just make your reservation
by the 10th of March to lock in your special convention rate of $94 a
night for singles and couples! And if you're bringing a larger group,
it's just an additional $10 per guest! (9% rooms and meals tax apply)
Finally, we're capping off our 60th anniversary with a great banquet
dinner, where we'll get to meet this year's scholarship winners and
enjoy a great banquet featuring Jim Gashel! Want
to know more, or just have questions about the events?
Give a buzz to Andrew Harmon, First Vice President at (603) 992-4053
or shoot him an email at andrewjharmon at gmail.com. Hope to see you
there!

  Andrew Harmon
  First Vice President
  National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of NH
  5 Central Square, Apt. 609 Keene, NH 03431
  Home phone: 603-903-1204
  Cell phone: 603-992-4053
  EMail: andrewjharmon at gmail.com
  "The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
  expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
  obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
  you want; blindness is not what holds you back."