[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Research Study About The Accessibility of Sport Teams' Websites - Cohen

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Feb 26 18:56:05 UTC 2016

One of our members has asked that we distribute the following:

Dave

Calling All Blind Sport Fans! I am researching the accessibility of sport
teams' websites and how the blind and vision impaired use these sites.
Before starting the survey, we ask that you visit the official website of
your favorite sports team and spend a few minutes navigating the website.
After clicking on the link to begin the survey you will be asked about this
experience, and what makes you a sports fan.  Please do not hesitate to
contact me, Alex Cohen at ahc43 at drexel.edu, if you have any difficulty with
the survey, or if you have any comments or questions. As a "thank you" for
your participation, you may select for the NFB to receive a $2.00 donation
for your fully completed survey. You may stop taking the survey at any time
for any reason, and your response will not be counted. Here's the link!
<https://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6Wf7ehxqweaLGm1>
https://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6Wf7ehxqweaLGm1