[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Performing Arts Division Survey

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 15:25:25 UTC 2016

Hello, all!
We want to hear from YOU!  What interests you,
and what would you like to see from the NFB
Performing Arts Division in the future?
Please take just a few minutes to fill out our
short survey and let your voice be heard!
<http://goo.gl/forms/y8LebehX7V>http://goo.gl/forms/y8LebehX7V
The responses to this survey will be used to help
determine future events at National Convention
and throughout the year.  We value and
appreciate your input and look forward to working
with you as we raise expectations for blind performing artists.

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
<http://www.facebook.com/performingartsdivision>www.facebook.com/performingartsdivision
www.twitter.com/nfb_pad
katelynmacmusic at gmail.com