[Nfbnet-members-list] Microsoft Mac Outlook Team Seeking Immediate Help with Testing

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Fri Apr 15 18:55:03 UTC 2016

Subject: Microsoft Mac Outlook Team Seeking Immediate Help with Testing

The Mac Outlook team is seeking immediate help with testing a
pre-release version of its product.  We would love for Mac Outlook
customers who use Assistive Technology on a daily basis to try a
pre-release version of Mac Outlook between now and April 21 and give
feedback directly to the Mac Outlook engineers.  The deadline for
providing feedback is April 21.  Assistive Technology includes Mac OS
features like Voice Over, Zoom, and Speak Items under Zoom.

For the duration of the feedback period, participants will get direct
access to the Microsoft engineers who design and build Mac Outlook.

Requirements:
1.       Must be a current user of Mac Outlook 2016.
2.       Must be comfortable using pre-release software, including
being comfortable installing pre-release software and moving back to
the currently released version.
3.       Must be able to provide feedback by April 21.

If you're already using Mac Outlook 2016, moving to our pre-release
build and trying it out will take about 2 hours of time.

To volunteer, please send mail to Jeff at
<mailto:jeffkalv at microsoft.com>jeffkalv at microsoft.com and indicate
which assistive technology you use on a daily basis.  He will get
back to you shortly with instructions on how to help

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
Executive Director

National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland   21230

(410) 659-9314 ext. 2374 (Voice)
(410) 659-5129 (FAX)
Email: <mailto:alewis at nfb.org>alewis at nfb.org
Web: <http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org
Twitter: @AnilLife

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind
Imagination Fund campaign, please visit
<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.