[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: National Federation of the Blind Sports and Recreation Division Seeks Dynamic Exhibitors for NF-BE Healthy Fair 2016

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Apr 12 01:43:18 UTC 2016

NFB Sports and Recreation Division and WE Fit Wellness Seek Health and
Wellness Experts for the 2016 NF-BE Healthy Fair

On June 30, 2016, the NFB Sports and Recreation division will help kick off
the 76th National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind with
the first ever NF-BE Healthy Fair. The NF-BE Healthy fair is a health fair
designed with the blind in mind. Instead of walking from table to table
gathering print information, attendees will have the opportunity to receive
a health assessment, nutrition information, put their hands on talking
health and wellness related gadgets, try out accessible mechanisms for
reading nutrition information, check out accessible activity trackers, and
more. In order to make the NF-BE Healthy Fair a huge success, we are seeking
health and wellness professionals who are willing to show off their skills,
sell their products, and help convention attendees find solutions, tools,
and motivation to NF-BE Healthy!

We are looking for personal trainers, fitness instructors, people who sell
health and wellness related products, life coaches, massage therapists,
chiropractors, representatives from sports and recreation related community
based organizations, recreational therapists, nutrition experts. Exercise
enthusiasts and others who may add an exciting dimension to our 2016 NF-BE
Healthy Fair. For more information on how you can become a sponsor or
exhibitor, please contact Jessica Beecham at 866-543-6808 x 105 or email
jessica at wefitwellness.com.