[Nfbnet-members-list] Recipes for the Holidays

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Thu Oct 8 13:43:39 UTC 2015

Normally the Braille Monitor solicits recipes from each state and
features them in a monthly column, but how about trying something a
bit different for the season? This request is that you send us your
favorite Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa recipe or recipes, and tell
us why they are a tradition in your family? Although it is clear we
can't get everyone's favorite in the space we have, we should be able
to treat our readers to some special holiday treats and the stories
that make them special.

Kindly submit your favorites to me at
<mailto:gwunder at nfb.org>gwunder at nfb.org
and include Recipes in the subject line. Please give us a sentence or
two about yourself since we always feature a bit of biographical
information with each recipe.

Warmly,

Gary Wunder, Editor
The Braille Monitor
(573) 268-4245

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfb.org/make-gift>Make a gift to the National Federation of
the Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they want.