[Nfbnet-members-list] Usability Testing Opportunities (corrected)
rolivero at nfb.org
Wed Nov 18 01:59:49 UTC 2015
Numerous observant individuals pointed out the date of October 30 in the original message. This is very much still an active opportunity. I have corrected the date below. I apologize for the confusion.
The following comes from Simply Accessible, a web accessibility consultant:
Help us test the usability of a website!
Simply Accessible is a consulting firm that works with clients to make their sites more accessible to all people. We’re looking for people with differing abilities to participate in brief usability studies with our team.
We will be conducting several one-on-one usability sessions with individuals who are sight impaired, have low vision, or use assistive technologies to browse the internet. Each session participant will receive a $75 honorarium in the form of a gift card delivered upon session completion.
If you are interested, here are the details:
* You’ll be asked to fill out a pre-participation survey.
* If you’re chosen to participate, each session will last about an hour.
* Most sessions will be conducted remotely. An internet connection will be required.
* In person sessions may be available depending on need and location.
* After completing the session, you'll recieve a $75 gift card in appreciation for your time and input.
If you would like to help, please complete the pre-participation survey by November 30, 2015 at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/aa11y and we’ll be in touch with the specifics.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please email usability at simplyaccessible.com<mailto:usability at simplyaccessible.com>, and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.
The Simply Accessible Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NFBNet-Members-List