[Nfbnet-members-list] The 2015 National Federation of the Blind of Maryland Convention: From Ocean City to Your Living Room

Rachel Olivero rachel at olivero.us
Thu Nov 12 16:58:32 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists:

While we wish you all could join us for this year's exciting National
Federation of  the Blind of Maryland Convention at the fabulous Carousel
Resort Hotel in Ocean City, we recognize that not everyone can attend in
person. For those of you unable to be with us you are invited to tune
into our live stream and stay informed about the happenings in Maryland.

Our stream will be available during the following times:

* Board Meeting: Friday, November 13, 12:00 PM;

* Saturday, November 14, 8:45AM-12:00PM;

* Saturday, November 14, 2:00-5:00PM;

*Banquet: Saturday, November 14, 7:00PM; and

* Sunday, November 15, 9:00AM-12:00PM

Tune in using your favorite media player and one of the addresses below:

Winamp/iPhone/iTunes: http://162.244.81.31:6268/listen.pls

Windows Media Player: http://www.serverroom.net/asx/listen609822.asx

RealPlayer: http://www.serverroom.net/asx/listen609822.m3u

You can view the convention agenda at http://nfbmd.org/agenda

We hope you are able to listen and enjoy our convention proceedings.

Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend.

Rachel