[Nfbnet-members-list] Convention call to action: Performing Arts Division Project

Jordy jdsvendingservices at gmail.com
Sat May 9 01:28:43 UTC 2015

Convention Call to Action: Performing Arts Project

Friends in the Federation,
If you answer this call to action consider yourself to be an angel in
The choir of living the lives we want!
The Performing Arts Division is coordinating one awesome,
Historical, one of a kind, unforgettable presentation for the general
session audience.  In order for this performance to meet the highest
of standards audibly we need to acquire some pretty nifty sound
equipment while in Orlando.  We are asking all our Federation friends
and family to consider assisting us with a generous contribution to
the Performing Arts Division as we negotiate the logistics.
We're urging individuals to consider donating any of the following:
1. Forte Sponsorship: $250; Affiliate, Chapters, Individuals who have
a passion for being a part of something magical and respect the
Performing Arts.
2. Mezzo Forte Sponsorship: $100; same respect for the Performing Arts
but may have a slightly thinner pocket book.
3. Piano Sponsorship: $$$ of your choice, you just rock & roll with the NFB!

If you contribute you'll be assisting in the production of something
That will go down in history as our attempt to hit the loudest note
of our independence, and emphasize the melodic harmony that is
security, Equality, and opportunity we all strive to achieve.
To confirm your Pledge contact Richie Flores, 512-796-9638, or by emailing
flores.richie at gmail.com.
Donations should be directed to the Performing Arts Division of the
National Federation of the Blind.
Jordy D. Stringer, President, Performing Arts Division, National
Federation of the Blind
Phone: 317-629-4639
E-mail: nfbpad at gmail.com

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.