[Nfbnet-members-list] Survey Concerning Google Docs

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:16:24 UTC 2015

A NFB member Cindy Bennett has asked us to circulate this survey.

Dave

Subject:
Participate in a 10 Minute Survey About Your Experiences Using Google Docs!

Greetings,

Researchers at the University of Washington are interested in learning
about your experiences using Google Docs. If you have used or tried to
use Google Docs at least once in the last month, and if you are at
least 18 years old, you are eligible to participate!

Click this link to participate:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HWoRvE5EFlK6VFv-7aKbD1y7lSPfSo9Bep5pnfyGhjk/viewform?usp=send_form

The survey should take about 10 minutes and contains some questions
about your experiences using Google Docs, some questions about you,
and some questions about the technologies you use.

For participating, you can enter in to a drawing for 1 of 3 $10 Gift
cards to Amazon.com.

Your participation is optional, and you can choose to end the survey
at any time by simply closing your internet browser. We will not see
any of your answers until you submit the survey after completion.

Your participation is much appreciated. Please also pass this link
around your network as we are recruiting both people with and without
visual impairments to participate!

Thank you, and direct questions, comments, and/or concerns to Cynthia
Bennett at bennec3 at cs.washington.edu

The survey link is also pasted below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HWoRvE5EFlK6VFv-7aKbD1y7lSPfSo9Bep5pnfyGhjk/viewform?usp=send_form

Cynthia

--
Cindy Bennett
1st Year Ph.D. Student, University of Washington

Treasurer of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington
an Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com