[Nfbnet-members-list] Come and check out what-s new for sale in California

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 02:51:49 UTC 2015

Mary Willows, President of our California affiliate has asked me to send out
the following message.

C-14 will be the table number for the California affiliate in the Exhibit
Hall this year at National Convention.  The items available will be:

Cell phone charger with 2 USB ports, charges all cell phones, Braille Sense,
and Victor Reader Stream New Generation, $20.

 Wine Glass with the NFB 75th anniversary emblem that lights up, made from
high grade acrylic for your backyard bar-b-q's or romantic evenings, $10.

Security wallet for credit cards, protects against radio frequency I.D.
scanners, comes in great colors, $5.

Blue Diamond Almonds, available in 4 flavors including low-sodium or
chile-lime, $2.

Other items may be added later so come by and say "hi" and check us out.

Joy Stigile

joystigile at gmail.com