[Nfbnet-members-list] Don't miss your chance to win a Victor Stream Second Generation!

President, NfB of Montana bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Jun 20 20:09:27 UTC 2015

The Montana affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind will be
selling raffle tickets for a Victor Stream Second Generation at the
National Convention.  There will only be two hundred tickets
available.  The price is one ticket for ten dollars, or three for
twenty.  We will announce the winner on Friday, July 10.  You need
not be present to win.

Please contact any member of the Montana delegationat the National
convention for your chance to win.

See you in Orlando!

Joy Breslauer, President
www.nfbofmt.org
  bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Live the life you want

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back