[Nfbnet-members-list] Win an 11 inch MacBook Air!

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Fri Jun 19 19:10:06 UTC 2015

The Connecticut Affiliate is selling raffle tickets for an 11 inch
MacBook Air! The drawing will be held at 5:00 PM on Friday, July 10th
at our National Convention in Orlando. Winner need not be present,
but if you are, you can take it home with you!

Tickets are $3 each or 4/$10! There are three options for buying
tickets: (1) go to <http://www.nfbct.org/>www.nfbct.org, click on
'you can help', then 'donate'. Please send an email to
<mailto:info at nfbct.org>info at nfbct.org indicating your purchase; (2)
send us a check or money order to NFB of CT, 477 Connecticut
Boulevard, Suite 217, East Hartford, CT 06108; or (3) Visit us at our
National Convention Exhibit Hall Table #C44 to pay in cash or by check.

Thank you in advance for your support!
Lucia Lee
llee at nfbct.org