[Nfbnet-members-list] hurry!!! Don't wait for nationals

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 02:08:37 UTC 2015

Greetings Federationist,

Don’t pass up the opportunity to cruise wherever and from wherever you
want by purchasing a 75th Diamond Cruise raffle. The Florida students
has made this opportunity easier than ever! All you have to do to
participate is to send an e-mail to nfbfabs at gmail.com through your Pay
Pal account. The 75th Diamond Cruise raffle is only 5 dollars. The
great news about this raffle is that the winner of this raffle does
not have to be present to win, and will be announced at our 75th
national convention on Friday, July 10th at 12 PM. So, don’t wait and
purchase yours today to insure yourself the opportunity to cruise the
open waters. If you have any questions, please contact me by using any
of the information below my signature. Remember, live the life you
want!
--
Paul M. Martinez
President,  Florida Association of Blind Students
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Ph: 813-390-5720
E-mail: paul09ms at gmail.com

The national Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.