[Nfbnet-members-list] Free Braille Books

Krystal Guillory kguillory at louisianacenter.org
Tue Jul 7 10:32:20 UTC 2015

Want Braille?

Come to the Braille Book Fair tonight, Tuesday, July 7th in the Executive Ballroom H, level
1, from 5:00-7:00 p.m. There will be a room of free Braille books for ALL ages. What types you ask? There are preK-Kindergarten through young adult. But, we haven't forgotten our seasoned readers; we have adult fiction and non-fiction. You may even find some cookbooks, bibles, references books, etc.

You can come and get as many books as you'd like. Worried about packing those books in your luggage? No worries: before you leave the room we will box and address the books to be shipped to your front door. This is all possible due to our UPS volunteers.

What's the catch, right? Is there an admissions fee? Is there a shipping cost? NO and NO. This is a completely free event sponsored by the NOPBC. If you would like to make a donation, you can, but it is not mandatory.

Lastly, are you a new Braille reader? Are you a parent or teacher with very young children and you need print to help you read with your children? The American Action Fund has come to the rescue!

We are very excited to announce that to celebrate the NFB’s 75th anniversary, the American Action Fund has donated 750 print-
Braille books to the Braille Book Fair! Thank you, American Action Fund, for supporting Braille literacy and helping us get as many books as we can into the hands of Braille readers!!!

See you tonight!

Braille Rocks,
Krystal Guillory
Braille Book Fair Coordinator