[Nfbnet-members-list] Our Debut in the exhibit hall, The Return of the Limo raffle and the Bonus of an Apple Watch.

Darian Smith president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Fri Jul 3 15:07:10 UTC 2015

Come visit the Community Service Division at table A15 in the exhibit hall. There you can meet members of our division leadership, get more info about the Community Service Division, and buy tickets for our NFB 75th anniversary limo party raffle! More information about the raffle can be found below:

75th Anniversary Limo Party

The NFB Community Service Division is proud to once again host this fun-filled experience to honor the National Federation of the Blind's 75th anniversary! Five lucky Federationists will be given the opportunity to share this special evening partying with members of their Federation family!