[Nfbnet-members-list] Braille Announcement

George McDermith george.mcdermith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 04:35:06 UTC 2015

Elegant Insights Braille Creations is proud to announce our debut
appearance at the 75th convention of the National Federation of the
Blind!  You will find a table full of beautiful Braille jewelry and
accessories in booth C6.  Discover a distinctive collection of
traditional jewelry items, such as bracelets, necklaces, and earrings,
all embossed in Braille.  We'll also offer fun accessories, such as
purse charms, cane charms, key tags, bookmarks, and barware.  We even
have commemorative items in celebration of the summer convention
season!  Choose a key tag or cane charm embossed with either "NFB
75th," or "live the life you want."  Each features a military-style
dog tag along with a charm in the shape of either Texas or Florida!
Show off your affiliation pride with these souvenir accessories.  To
place an order, call 509-264-2588, or go to
http://elegantinsightsjewelry.com.  See you in Orlando at booth C6!
From: George McDermith <george.mcdermith at gmail.com>