[Nfbnet-members-list] gifts for Valentine's Day event on NFBLive

NFBNY President via Chapter-presidents chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org
Thu Jan 22 17:16:54 UTC 2015

We, at NFB Live,  would like to invite everyone to our first
Valentine's Day shopping event which will be held on Saturday,
January twenty fourth at 2:00 PM eastern in the Events Center. Our
guest venders will be there to make certain that every taste will be
fulfilled, so come one come all and find out what treats are in store for you!

Our first presenter will be Mickey Casey from the Holiday Inn Capitol
Hotel Gift Shop. She will talk to us about a variety of gifts
including her superb fudge which comes in 23 flavors. Laura Legendary
of Elegant Insights Braille Creations will then discuss her
distinctive collection of jewelry and accessories embossed in Braille.

We will continue our Valentine's Day shopping event with Judy Davis
of Sweet tooth Chocolates who offers us her home made chocolates,
candy and gifts, most of which can be embossed in Braille. Finally,
we will conclude with The Harbolt Company and Brent Harbolt who
specializes in electronics, great and novel gift ideas for everyone
including products that are accessible for those who are visually impaired.

We hope that you will choose to spend your week with the folks on
NFBLive for all of the sweet treats that will be coming your way.

If you have questions or comments, please contact Julie at:

<mailto:julie at nfblive.com>julie at nfblive.com

See you there.
If you are not yet signed up on NFBLive, go to NFBLive.org and click
on the "join" link.  Follow the directions.  It's as simple as that.