[Nfbnet-members-list] Summer Job Oppertunities BISM

Sarah Baebler sbaebler at BISM.org
Sat Jan 17 00:10:21 UTC 2015

Happy New Year!

Have you thought about how you will spend your summer?  Are you
looking for a fulfilling job working with students to improve their
skills and confidence?  If so, Blind Industries and Services of
Maryland (BISM) wants to hear from you!  BISM is currently looking
for independent, confident role models ready to teach and mentor high
school and middle school students from across the nation.

Attached, you will find both PDF and Word versions of our 2015 Youth
Services brochure.  Take a moment to learn about our programs and
determine whether you would like to spend a summer transforming lives!

If you are interested in joining our staff and making 2015 a summer
to remember, please visit www.bism.org/youth to download an
application!  Feel free to contact us with any questions at 410-737-2642.

Sincerely,

Sarah
Baebler
Melissa Lomax