[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Travel & Tourism 1st Division Meeting of 2015, Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 8pm Eastern Time all are welcome to attend

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 00:26:03 UTC 2015

NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind, will be holding it 1st division meeting of
2015 on Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm
Mountain, 5pm Pacific time.

The Travel & Tourism Division is for everyone, those looking to
improve and find out about leisure travel, business travel, working
in the travel industry which is over a billion dollar industry, and
most of all advocating for equal access in travel whether by plane,
train, bus, cruise, donkey (oh wait, lol), just seeing if you are reading this.

We meet monthly via teleconference, and have our face-to-face meeting
at the National Convention.

To join in with us the telephone number is (805) 360-1000 and the
access code is 871517#

We will be discussing the Convention. Ideas we have thought about
selling as a fundraiser.

Ideas for our 2016 fundraiser and trip:

Top ideas are visiting Cleveland and the surrounding areas, like the
Rock n Roll Hall of Fame
Boston was number 2
South Dakota to visit Mt. Rushmore and the other sites.
San Antonio, TX
Nevada, Arizona
And a very popular place which is the number 1 visit in the United
State for 2015 is Ashville, NC
We need your input as well.

All members are needed, and newbies come and join us.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or
reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille
Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is
the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama