[Nfbnet-members-list] Don't miss the opportunity to grab yourself a Golden Apple!

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Thu Dec 31 21:30:56 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,

The KNFB Reader team is pleased to announce that for the second year
in a row, we have been awarded the AppleVis Golden Apple Award for
Best Assistive App.

You still have a few days to pick this Golden Apple at a discount of
25% off from the regular app store price!  This discounted price is
only good through Monday, January 4, 2016. Perhaps this opportunity
to own your own copy of KNFB Reader slipped your mind in the midst of
the holiday spirit, but don't wait any longer to get your copy!

If you already have this award winning app, then tell a friend how
they too can live the life they want by having independent access to
print anywhere, anytime, on their schedule!

Go to <http://www.nfb.org/knfbreader>http://www.nfb.org/knfbreader
now to learn more.

Wishing you all the best in 2016.

The KNFB Reader Team

Scott White
Director of Sponsored Technology Programs
National Federation of the Blind
Phone: 410-659-9314 ext. 2231

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.