[Nfbnet-members-list] Twitter Chat

Trevino, Danielle DTrevino at nfb.org
Fri Dec 11 15:53:07 UTC 2015

I'd like to invite you to join us for a Twitter chat which will take
place this coming Monday, December 14, from noon to 1:00 p.m.  We
will be chatting about Internet accessibility, and we'd love to hear
from you. Please use the hash tag #blindchat to follow along with the
questions and replies. Remember to follow the NFB on Twitter
@NFB_Voice to stay up-to-date on what's happening within the
Federation. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and, as
always, if you have suggestions for future Twitter chat topics, send
them my way.

Thank you!

Danielle Trevino
Coordinator for Social Media and Member Engagement
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
   Baltimore, MD 21230
P: (410) 659-9314, Extension 2358
E: <mailto:dtrevino at nfb.org>dtrevino at nfb.org
W: <http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org
FB: National Federation of the Blind
TW: @NFB_voice

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1>Make
a gift to the National Federation of the Blind and help ensure all
blind Americans live the lives they want.