[Nfbnet-members-list] September 21-26, 2016 New York State Experience Trip Fundraiser To Support the NFB Travel & Tourism Division. This trip is opened to the public to participate in.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:56:09 UTC 2015

----------

Good evening all:

The National Federation of the Blind’s Travel and
Tourism Division is doing a New York State
Experience Trip, September 21-26, 2016.

This trip is opened to the public to participate
in. So let your friends and neighbors know that
they can enjoy visiting New York State. Whether
they are history, sports or travel fans they will
find something to interest them.

Experiences of visiting the Statue of Liberty and
Ellis Island with tours guides, where many of our
families came through to come to America; and
visit other museums and sights by narrated tour bus of the City.

We then head up north to Hyde Park, NY to enjoy
the afternoon at the Culinary Institute of
America; if you ever wanted to visit the best
place to learn how to be a chef or open your own
restaurant, or be a pastry chef, we will have a
guided tour of the school and then have dinner at
one of the restaurants to enjoy  a great meal.

Next, we head over to the home and museum  of the
4 time elected president and 1st disabled
president, Franklin D. Roosevelt and his wife, Eleanor.

Our final stop in Hyde Park before we head over
to Cooperstown is the Vanderbilt Mansion,
experience to luxury and grandeur of a different century.

As  I mentioned, we will head over to
Cooperstown, NY to home of the Baseball Hall of
Fame; enjoy some free time to shop at the Where
it all Began Bat Company, Safe at Home Ballpark
Collectibles, and Cooperstown Baseball Souvenir
shop. After grabbing some memorabilia meet up to
spend some time meeting baseball’s best known
players at the Heroes of Baseball Wax Museum.

We will leave Cooperstown and head back to NY
City, where we will have optional tours and
experiences for you to choose from in the evening
we will have a final group dinner at Dallas BBQ in Brooklyn.

Deposits are due not later than September 30,
2015. Here is the link to our website to read
over and to send to your friends and family about
joining us in this great trip:
<http://tinyurl.com/nv8cmc5>http://tinyurl.com/nv8cmc5

Thank you

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

<http://www.nfbtravel.org>www.nfbtravel.org

To join the talk list

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines
you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can have the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria

Travel is our specialty and offering the best of
meaningful travel for all ages is our passion!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, “Top 5
Good Reasons to Use a Travel Professional”

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and

family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. – Families of all sizes is my specialty.
Whether you are just starting out and looking for
that romantic destination for your destination
wedding or honeymoon. Booking that planned family
vacation to Walt Disney World or that bucket list
trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the
family, I would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith.
www.braillesmith.com for all her braille
needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama