[Nfbnet-members-list] Performing Arts Membership Confrence Call Sunday May 3, 2015

Jordy jdsvendingservices at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 16:56:40 UTC 2015

Salutations on behalf of the performing arts Division, we hope this
message finds you all doing well.
As we grow ever closer to the celebration happening in July we have
some things we'd like to share with you. Please join the Performing
Arts division on Sunday May 3 at 7:30 Eastern standard time for a
conference call. During this call we will discuss the celebration of
75 years of Federation history, as well as give details and
information about performing arts related events happening during the
national convention this summer. I look forward to speaking with many
of you then.
Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 475-4000
Participant Access Code: 122593#
We are so excited about the celebration happening in just about ten
weeks; it will be here before we know it.
Kind regards,
Jordy D. Stringer,
President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind
Phone: 317-643-1890
E-mail: <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>nfbpad at gmail.com
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

For more information about how to make a vehicle donation, receive a
free white cane, or to receive support or other services please visit

<https://nfb.org/>https://nfb.org/