[Nfbnet-members-list] a fund raising message from NFB of Montana

Rik James d28rik at msn.com
Thu Apr 16 19:07:10 UTC 2015

COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE BLIND OF MONTANA

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/20018-college-scholarships-for-the-blind-of-montana

Buy a $25 Schwan's eGift Card
Schwan's will give $10 to this fundraising
campaign. Limit one per person, per campaign.

Today, April 15, while strong gusty spring winds
brought in a great deal of beautiful snow to the
Big Sky Country of Montana, another great deal
began. And that was a nice and easy way to make
your food purchases count extra, as a donation to
NFB of Montana, the state affiliate to The
National Federation of the Blind. We do important
work to promote the many ongoing developments in
the alternative skills of blindness, we work to
promote independence, a level playing field for
literacy in education, and equal employment
opportunities for blind and legally blind
Montanans. Of course it all costs money. That is where you can help!

The SCHWAN'S CARES™ program is part of Scwhan's
Foods, and the NFB of MT has just launched a fund
raising campaign, as a participating non-profit
organization. A percentage of customer sales can
be designated as a contribution for NFB-MT.

For more information about us, and to donate,
please consider visiting our website, http://www.nfbofmt.org/donate.html.