[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Community Service Division Convention Service Project, seeking interest

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 04:09:29 UTC 2015

> Fellow  Federationists,
>
>   Still Making your plans for National Convention in beautiful Orlando, Florida?
>    Want to take part in a feel-good activity that will promote the work of the Federation and get you excited for convention?
>  The National Federation of the  Blind Community Service Division is wanting to plan a community service project for  July 4 (the day prior to the commencement of our 75th Convention of the Federation).
>  We are looking for individuals  who would be interested in taking part in a project, if planned for that day.
>  If so, Please e-mail me   at dsmithnfb at gmail.com by no later than  Monday, April 14 at 9 pm Pacific.
 Many thanks and best wishes,
  Darian

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809
 twitter: @goldengateace
Connect with the Community Service Division
Facebook: search for “NFB Community Service Division”.
Twitter:@NFBCSDivision

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

La National Federation of the Blind sabe que la ceguera no es la
característica que define tu futuro o a ti.  Todos los días elevamos las
expectativas de los ciegos, porque las bajas expectativas crean obstáculos
entre los ciegos y su futuro.  Puedes vivir la vida que queres, la ceguera
no te lo impide.

 “”...The challenges we face will not be solved with one meeting in one night. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.

We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek...” -Barack Obama
 Your  unwanted vehicle can be  just what the blind need to make possibilities reality.