[Nfbnet-members-list] Books Needed for Braille Book Fair

April Enderton endertona at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 2 09:45:30 UTC 2015

Attention all Braille readers, teachers, parents, Grandparents ''',

If you would like to donate print/Braille
children's picture books to the 2015 Braille Book
Fair, but have no books to donate, BRL can help. Go to:

www.beulahreimerlegacy.com

We have over 1000 titles of the most popular
print/Braille children's picture books from which
to choose. Our books are of superior quality and
are affordably priced. You can specify that we
ship them to convention for you or we can ship to
you directly. Either way, you will have the
pleasure of contributing to the reading experience of a child.

BRL'S mission is to promote Braille literacy and
reading opportunities by placing Braille in the hands of eager readers.

Also, be sure to stock up on BRL books for your Braille reader this summer.

Happy reading.