[Nfbnet-members-list] YouTube Video of the week-President Riccobono -"Why join the Federation?"

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Fri Sep 19 08:49:04 UTC 2014

Greetings Federationists!

Have you ever wanted a video to introduce the Federation and our
newest President to your chapter members and to those first learning
about the National Federation of the Blind? ? Me, too!
The link below will take you to a great offering from President
Riccobono speaking to "Why join the Federation?" This fits in well
with the 75 Days of Action. Play it at organizational and chapter
meetings. This speaks well to our new branding and explains
succinctly why we are, truly, the National Federation of the Blind!
Remember, our organizational family goal is to organize 75 new
chapters and to strengthen an additional 75 or more!
Let's go build the Federation!

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=youtu.be>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=youtu.be

Jeannie M. Massay

Jeannie M. Massay, President
National Federation of the Blind Of Oklahoma
Co-Chair, 75 Days of Action
Kevan Worley
Co-Chair, 75 Days of Action

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind
Imagination Fund campaign, please visit
<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.