[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of Arizona State Convention Online!

Allison Hilliker (NFBA) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:44:54 UTC 2014

*****

The National Federation of the Blind of Arizona's state convention
will be live online via internet stream and Twitter this weekend.

Please tune in to hear our exciting speakers and lively discussions
via the live convention stream.

Visit this link to listen:
<http://radio.blindaccessjournal.com>http://radio.blindaccessjournal.com.

Streaming begins on Friday, Sept 12,  at 12:00PM PDT. We'll broadcast
our lunch  presentations until 1:15pm and then resume the live stream
onSaturday, Sept 13, at 9:30AM PDT. We'll be broadcasting all day on
Saturday, including our banquet at 7:00PM on Saturday night.

You can also join the convention conversation on Twitter by following
@NFBArizona and tweeting with the hashtag #NFBA14.

Even if you can't be in AZ this weekend, we hope you join us online!

Sincerely,

Allison Hilliker
President, NFBA East Valley Chapter