[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: NFBCO Convention Streaming

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Oct 30 17:02:18 UTC 2014

From: Scott C. LaBarre [mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:26 AM
To: slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Subject: FW: NFBCO Convention Streaming

Hey Folks, below you will find streaming for our upcoming
convention.  Attached you will find the agenda.  Finally, this is
your last chance to purchase raffle tickets online for a chance to
win $3500.00.  Please go to
<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle
and buy, buy, buy.  Online purchases close at noon today Mountain time.

Best,
Scott