[Nfbnet-members-list] NFBN Convention Stream and Agenda

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Thu Oct 9 14:12:21 UTC 2014

The National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska will be holding our
2014 annual convention October 10-12. For those attending in person,
joining us on our stream, or who are otherwise interested, please
view our agenda at
<http://ne.nfb.org/node/15618>http://ne.nfb.org/node/15618 to see all
the exciting convention happenings.

This year, for the first time, our federation family around the
country will be able to tune in and join us virtually. We will be
streaming the following convention activities:

Friday, October 10 7:00 PM: Board of Directors Meeting
Saturday, October 11, 8:30 AM: Morning General Session
Saturday, October 11, 2:00 PM: Afternoon General Session
Sunday, October 12 9:30 AM: Annual Business Meeting

To listen to the convention stream, visit
<http://ne.nfb.org/stream>http://ne.nfb.org/stream. Please send
feedback and problem reports to
<mailto:webmaster at ne.nfb.org>webmaster at ne.nfb.org. You may also tweet
@nfbn to let us know you are listening.

Thank you. We look forward to seeing all who can be with us in person
this weekend, and we hope those of you tuning in enjoy our stream
from the Cornhusker state.

Tony Olivero, Member, Board of Directors
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
http://ne.nfb.org
http://twitter.com/nfbn
<http://facebook.com/nebraskasblind>http://facebook.com/nebraskasblind