[Nfbnet-members-list] National Federation of the Blind Bid for Equality

Wichmann, Jessica jwichmann at nfb.org
Tue Nov 18 07:09:02 UTC 2014

Spread the Word about the National Federation of the Blind Bid for Equality

It's that time of year again! Our second annual Bid for Equality
online auction begins on Black Friday, November 28! To preview our
exciting auction items, please visit our auction homepage at
<http://www.biddingforgood.com/bid-for-equality>http://www.biddingforgood.com/bid-for-equality.
Don't miss this opportunity to show the special people in your life
that you care, while at the same time supporting the efforts of the
National Federation of the Blind to help blind people live the lives
they want!

We also need your help to promote the Bid for Equality! You can share
what you're bidding on with your social media networks or join
<http://thndr.it/1skfI4w>our Thunderclap to automatically spread the
word about our online auction.

Right now, you're probably wondering: What is Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is a website that allows groups of people to pledge a
tweet or Facebook message to automatically be sent out on the same
day and time in order to achieve maximum effect. Think of it as an
online flash mob in support of the National Federation of the Blind!
If at least one-hundred people sign up, a status promoting the Bid
for Equality and the National Federation of the Blind will go out
from all accounts at noon EST on November 28. Sign up now with your
Twitter and/or Facebook account and encourage others to join at
<http://sendgrid.thunderclap.it/wf/click?upn=YDBP6RK3mvJEJxxpkIniqCKrkLWnd-2FchSsi473ryBPU-3D_XgfWY-2BuY4cfo2uqyYQdJHwiSTD0pOXsxrT1e3j0cE5BYlt3C7axrlnE9kygiYYUo445j6h26nncOHLESUtYT7X8K8DKc4ctLEgUCwBWloj-2F4JBphAtNdSzgx97zpnVrVMRTM4ujdNIYBzbSiU-2FLHJdlnSk7-2FFD0H5sCQywsyWgMXK3RU1RlEEtqD5nmPdRGSdGH9RfNZEiSwFOGnMuQXfQ-3D-3D>http://thndr.it/1skfI4w!