[Nfbnet-members-list] Christmas Shopping Event.

James Gagnier james at nfblive.com
Tue Nov 4 03:42:50 UTC 2014

Subject: Would you like to Christmas Shop from the Comfort of your home?

Hello everyone,

If you have not started your Christmas shopping yet, or if you have,
and are just looking for a few stocking stuffers, join us on November
15, at 2:00 PM Eastern in the Events Center on NFB Live, for our
Giftables Galore presentation as we will feature four great venders
who will surely provide you with some exciting gift ideas.

At 2:00 PM, Eastern, we will start the day off with Denise Russell
from Speak To Me. The Speak To Me Catalog specializes in products
that talk, sing, play music, or let you record your own special
message. Find a unique practical talking item or a fun and wacky gift
idea that adds that personal touch. They have something for everyone,
even those who are hard to shop for. Give the gift that says something.

At 2:30 P.M. Eastern, Kara Euvino from Braille Tees will present her
selection of products. Braille Tees are high quality tees which
reveal their message in actual raised Braille - uncontracted (grade
1), so that beginning Braille and non-Braille readers can follow
letter by letter. (Custom shirts can be done in either contracted or
uncontracted Braille.) They are loads of fun, and EXCEPTIONAL
conversation starters. Braille Tees are a testament to the great
sense of humor and confidence of the wearer. They make a statement
all by themselves, and provide a playful way of connecting with and
engaging the people around us. Men, women, teens and children of all
ages love them, and everybody loves the people who wear them!

Tony Mead from Blind Treasures will join us at 3:00 P.M. Eastern.
Being blind himself, Tony understands the difficulties of getting out
to shop for the things we need or want. That is why Blind treasures
cater mainly to the blind and their families but anyone is welcome to
join. Tony publishes a daily mailing called the Treasure Scroll which
lists the items that are for sail during that shipping period. Items
change daily based on what suppliers have available at the time. All
items are purchased in small quantities so you have to act quickly to
insure you obtain the items you want. Tony will discuss the variety
of products he offers and answer any questions you may have.

Finally, at 3:30 P.M. Eastern, Sherlock Washington from SWUnlimited
will inform us about the line of products his company provides.
SWUnlimited has a vast line of Adaptive Products, aids for
Independent Living, and merchandise designed simply to enhance your
lifestyle by making your life and daily tasks easier.

If you are not a member of NFB Live, you can sign up at:

<http://www.nfblive.org>http://www.nfblive.org

We hope that you will come and join us and launch your Christmas
season by getting some of your shopping done early with us.

See you there.<

James Gagnier
NFB Live Technical Support

<http://www.nfblive.orgg>www.nfblive.orgg