[Nfbnet-members-list] Your Invitation to the NFB of Idaho State Convention

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 21:55:31 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists,
you are invited to join with us at our 2014 Idaho NFB state
convention. This will be a great event packed with fun and
informative seminars and activities. There is still time to make
plans and we have secured some very low room rates. The convention
will be held right across from the beautiful Snake river falls here
in Idaho Falls and scenic green belt paths.

Please call us if we can help you in any way. Get full details here
<http://nfbidahofalls.org/idaho-falls-hosts-the-2014-national-federration-of-the-blind-state-convention/>http://nfbidahofalls.org/idaho-falls-hosts-the-2014-national-federration-of-the-blind-state-convention/
.

Warm reguards.
Kevin Pirnie

From: Kevin Pirnie <kpirnie77 at gmail.com>